Thursday, October 28, 2010

This Isn't A New Blog (There is No Violin)

I wonder if anyone will catch the reference in the title? Doubtful...it's so obscure.

Anyway, I had some issues with my other blogger account, and can't seem to get back into it, so I'm going to re-make my blog here. When I first started my Lesbianity blog, I wanted it to be anonymous, for reasons I can't quite explain. But now that I can't log into my account, I did a little soul searching, and I kinda like the idea of not being anonymous anymore. When I first started writing about my newfound lesbianity, I wrote without fear. But now, I'd like to feel the fear and do it anyway. So, here goes...I'll be copying and pasting old blogs, and adding the original dates of the posts, at first. Then, when I have time, I have at least one new post I'd like to write.

If you've followed either of my blogs, you know by now that I'm a sporadic poster. I've had a lot of guilt about this, but I'm over it now. I'll post when I have something to say...and between times, I'll trust that my "old" words are finding their way to those who are interested in them. That feels like freedom to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment